It depends on your specific needs and usage patterns. For general use such as web browsing, media consumption, and productivity applications, 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD should be sufficient. However, if you plan to do more demanding tasks such as high-end gaming, video editing or graphics intensive workloads then you may require higher specifications.
Is 8GB RAM and 512GB SSD enough?
- Can 1GB RAM run Windows 11?
- Is 16GB DDR5 enough for gaming?
- What uses a lot of RAM?
- Is 256GB SSD enough for programming?
- Can an old laptop still be used?
- Is 8 GB RAM good for gaming?
- What is the RTX 3060 equal to?
- Should I buy 32 or 64 GB RAM?
- How much RAM do I need for data?
- How much RAM do I need in 2022?
- What is faster than an SSD?
- What would 32 GB of RAM be used for?
- Is 16GB of RAM an overkill?
- Who needs 32GB RAM?
- How much GB does Windows 11 take?