There could be several reasons why your horse does not want to canter, including pain or discomfort, lack of proper training or fitness, fear or anxiety, or rider error. It is important to have a veterinarian evaluate your horse for any physical issues and to work with an experienced trainer to address any training or behavioral issues.
Why does my horse not want to canter?
- Why is horse scared of water?
- Why does my toddler put his fingers in his bum?
- Why does my dog act like he is starving?
- What sounds do dogs hate?
- How do I get my cat to stop licking after neutering without a cone?
- Why does my rat sniff my face?
- Are dogs scared to sleep alone?
- How long should a negative rep last?
- Why does my son want to wear girl clothes?
- Why does my baby push away when trying to latch?
- How long does Stage 2 of braces take?
- Why do dogs go outside at 2am?
- Can aggressive dog behavior be corrected?
- Why do dogs not like certain humans?
- How far can you ride a horse in 3 days?